my sweet friend
I know many wonderful souls in this world. A sweet young lady named Bonnie is one of them. She’s been the first person to whom I have told many things. I’d like to think we have so much in common. Lest people might not believe me, I will share the things we do not have in common:
- Bonnie is drop-dead gorgeous
- Bonnie is a champ with cats
- Bonnie is the most faithful little person
- Bonnie is so much fun!!!!
- Bonnie is the most wonderfully graceful ballerina
- the list could go on forever
Bonnie will text all day long with me about nothings that I come up with to chat on. But her texting back about the “nothings” are so much more than somethings. Thanks Bonnie.
If we have anything in common I would like it to be this…that “[His] name and renown are the desire of [our] heart[s]. – Isaiah 26:8
Isn’t she ravishing?!?! the real Jessica Rabbit (I mean, who didn’t think SHE was tha junk? )
I took some photos of her and we named the album “snapshots”